Forrester Wave: Customer Loyalty Solutions For Midsize Organizations, Q1 2016
Highlights from this report
Learn why 500friends, a Merkle company received the highest individual scores in loyalty management, company performance and pricing structure.
- Consider 500friends, a Merkle Company if you’re looking for a solution that can scale.
- Clients praise both the platform and the people. Specifically, they like LoyaltyPlus's flexibility and easy of use, and indicate that implementations are typically on-time and on-budget.
- 500friends, a Merkle Company and [another vendor] are also seeing traction among enterprise clients with their omnichannel and engagement-centric solutions.
- The vendor has its sights set on the enterprise market, and we believe it can get there.
- It currently operates the largest loyalty programs in this evaluation, and its acquisition by Merkle in 2014 brings deeper pockets, services resources, and the exposure it needs to succeed with larger, more complex organizations.
Download your free copy of the white paper by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.to the right.